Wednesday 22 June 2011

A Fresh Start

So it has come to this. Blogger has erased more than a year's worth of blogging everyday just like that. I know it's their prerogative and that I really can't do anything about it. Still, I can't help but feel that more than a year's worth of experiences have simply vanished from existence. In any case, it's my own fault for not backing up my writing. So I've decided from here on in I'll save all my little ditties, no matter how insignificant they may seem.

In any case, I've decided to put up my dukes and forge on. I've started this process by opening this new blog. I'm still trying to get a hang of the new interface and such, but in time I'm sure this'll turn out better than my previous blog. The difference? I'm more aware of how important this process actually is for me.

So I hope this is the start of a more fruitful blogging experience for me. Oh, and by the way, I've already saved these paragraphs on my hard drive...

No comments:

Post a Comment