Friday 24 June 2011

Youth & Poetry


Once upon a time, there was a boy who loved to write. Ever since he was little, he had a passion for words. He loved how they sounded when he said them. He loved how they flowed into each other like waves on a beach.

I was that boy.

Even as a kid I loved poetry. I wrote about anything and everything I could think of. I kept my poetry with me, all the things I wrote. Here are some that found their way into my class bulletin board at school.

Now that I've grown up and learned that I'm good with visual arts as well, I've found a way to marry both passions. It has been such an addiction for me that I've actually made six collections already. From this month onward I've decided to post these collections a day at a time, arranged the same way as they would be if they were in book form. I hope you enjoy these little snippets. They're little peepholes into my soul, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment